- Fees are to be paid in three installments at the beginning of each term. Special fees will be collected along with the first installment.
- If a student fails to pay the fee on the due date, a fine of Rs.5/- will be levied in addition for the next 10 days and Rs.10/- after the tenth day of default. If the 10 th day happens to be a holiday the next working day will be considered as the 10th day.
- If the fees and fines of an installment are not paid at the last opportunity, the name of the student will be removed from the rolls of the School with effect from the date following the expiry of this period and the student will not get the benefit of attendance thereafter. If the student is to be readmitted he/she has to apply for special permission from the Principal and also remit all the arrears of fees with fine. No re admission fee will be realized in such cases. The readmitted students will get the benefit of attendance only from the date of readmission.
- He/she should produce the Fee receipts and certificates of remittance obtained from the School whenever they ask. Absence with or without leave from the School shall not be an excuse for nonpayment of fees.
- Every student is liable to pay the prescribed fee for the whole term during any part of which his/her name is on the rolls of the School. In case of students admitted late after the commencement of the academic year the fees for the preceding months, if any, must be collected at the time of admission.
Current fee structure in the School are Primary Class 1-4 Rs: 1250/Class 5-8 Rs: 1750/ and for class 9& 10 Rs: 3000/per term.